Due to many of our customers using alternative DC power sources, these units do not come with a power supply
. You will need to order one separately if you need an AC supply. We do have one available for purchase elsewhere on this site.
This is the latest version of the SyncInjector for the Canopy 320 and 430 product lines.
Key product features are as follows:
- Provides power and timing via the power port for to up to four Canopy 320 and/or 430 Radios - use the existing PoE cable to provide both power and Sync to your radios.
- Receives sync from a Rev G or Later SyncPipe Deluxe or Basic (not included) for operation.
- Additional units can be daisy-chained to support an almost unlimited number of radios.
- Timing is completely compatible with official Motorola Timing products such as a CMM4 - safe to use in the same network as solutions from other providers
- SiteMonitor Control is now standard. With the addition of a SiteMonitor Base unit you can monitor and control many aspects of this unit's operation, including:
- Individually control the power and sync on each port
- Monitor each port's power consumption
- Monitor the voltages powering the unit
- Verify GPS and Sync Operational Status
- Supports customer-provided 2 Amp or larger power supplies from 48VDC to 56VDC
(A power supply is NOT included for this price - either purchase one separately from us, or even provide your own!)
- Fully Supports being powered off of a typical 48VDC battery array instead of a power supply, including charging voltages.
- Includes mounting holes in the back to permit DIN rail mounting with our DIN RAIL mounting kit.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 23 September, 2011.